Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 4, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

What a day, my photobucket account exceeded its bandwidth and all of my blogs were very messy yesterday. I had to delete all, well most of the image links and start over again. Anyway, most of them are up and running as usual now. But let me tell you they are pain in my behind. Thanks goodness for CSS this blog was not affected much.

So, here is my Sky Watch images for today. The second image I captured the sun coming up this morning and there is an airplane (white line up in the sky) too (click the 2nd image to enlarge). I just saw it when I view the picture in my computer.

Sunrise

Sunrise 2
Have a great weekend everyone. DS#2 is having his birthday party tomorrow and DS#1 is having an Orchestra Concert tomorrow at 7pm. You are all invited to come if you like.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

3 comments:

Ralph December 4, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

The sun does not give the impression that it will be a lovely day yet. But the hints of the greatness of the sun is the faint glow just above the tree line. But the hint of the solar orb have to start somewhere!

Unknown December 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

You look great in your new profile pic! Cheers.

Nedekcir December 4, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

@ Ralph, thanks for stopping by. We had a little sunshine today. It's always better than nothing.

@BDR, lol thanks.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com