Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What A Sunday Morning

My youngest DS woke up around 5:30 in the morning. I don't blame him because he went to bed on time which was around 8:00pm last night. I always bring him to the bathroom right after waking up. Then I tried putting him back to sleep. Oh, did I mention I have a headache when I woke up? Yes, I drunk plenty of water and I tried going back to sleep.

Now it is 10:20 am my headache is just starting to go away. After water I drunk some coffee or maybe I should eat breakfast too. However, I am not hungry at this point. It did not help either that DH can not function in the morning when our kids asked him to get something for them. I tried not to talk too much when I have a pounding headache and he never like it. Everything he needs to do have to run to me first and asked me how to do it.

This will fall into a frustration in my side. Did I mention he can not function without consulting me first. Trying not to think too much does not work because of what I mention above. He lives here and the way it's going he does not know where everything is and he does not like looking for it without talking. The way he is doing things, it just added more to my headache.

How can a mother with a headache or even a sick mother can have a peace and quiet? Don't ask me, I can never figure that out yet. Maybe if I place myself on the roof of the house with the 25°F weather outside will do it. Instead of him cooking me breakfast I have to do it myself. Isn't being a queen of my household great. My household can not function without me. I wonder what he will do if I drop dead one day. Go out and find a replacement right away I guess.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com