Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Day of School

My two cyber schoolers last day is today. They will be off until January 3rd. Then my ODS last day is tomorrow along with my kindergartners in another cyber school. We will not actually getting off but I will now change the schedule until next week. I will give them some days off this week but I will still do some lessons with them. Mostly the core lessons to go ahead and to catch up with DD. She needed at least 130 hours to catch up.

I plan on teaching her 5 core lessons a day. Maybe two math lessons and the other three will be Language arts and Phonics. For my 3rd grader will be 1 lesson a day from the core subjects. And my Kinder will also be 1 lesson a day between phonics, LA and FastForWord. He got some writing to do that is due when he return on January 4th and that would be part of our daily lessons too.

With the schedule above, I'm hoping we have plenty of time to go to the library and watch movie together as a family for a week and a half. Not to mention that they will probably go out a lot and play on the snow and slide down our little hill. And hubby is home most of the time, family togetherness even for a short period of time is always a plus. I may even bake some cinnabon from scratch. I really wanted to try to make my own this time with a homemade pizza too.

Ok, I think that is plenty enough for our Christmas vacation. I also planning on resting most of the time. So, we will see...lol.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com