Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Working Outside in the Storm

Yes, we have another snow storm today. It started early in the afternoon, the grocery stores are packed again this morning when I went out. I tried to get out there early to beat the rush but they all have the same idea to come out early too. I hate shopping when the grocery stores are crowded. I can't take it.

DH is out making some money from the storm. He will not come home until it is over and every customer is plowed. I packed him, some snacks and plenty of coffee. The coffee will not be enough but Wawa is everywhere and open 24 hours. He also bought a water proof boot today to stay warmer.

He will be very tired when he gets done and probably will sleep all day tomorrow. Yes, someone has to shovel and plow snow. And one of them is DH. Keep warm DH. The bad thing about it, our driveway is always the last one to get plowed because he does it when he gets home.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com