Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 15, 2010

Congratulations!!!

I just saw the NLE, Nursing Board Result from November 2009 and sure enough my dear nephews' name is included along with thousands names passed (this is Philippines Nurses Licensure Examination). I am so proud of you, huwag munang mag-asawa, unang una tulungan ang pamilya, (help your family first, before getting married) however, that depends with your parents. With this look, I am pretty sure you already have a special someone. Now, you need a job, you can always stay in my house when you plan on coming my way.

Congratulations J, I am very proud of you, and I know your parents and Lolo's & Lola's feel the same way. Oath taking will be held on March 8 & 9, 2010. They have to pay about P1100 for registration and tax as a registered nurse. I can't believe they need to pay tax already, they don't even have jobs yet. Anyway, I have to ask my "kumareng Mylene" if there is some opening where she works. He needs experience before he can come and work where I am. Male nurses are in demand here according to my cousin who has an engineering degree turned nurse. I guess we will find out soon.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com