Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Happenings

I woke up early as usual to do some internet time before everyone in the household wake up for the day. I like browsing and dropping cards early in the morning when no one is bothering me, and I have to get up off my chair every 5 minutes. What a life!...lol.

It happened that our internet is not working. Not to worry I have to make some headings to my other blogs, that is just fine. Today was the third time this happened and there is no use to get mad at the cable company :)). I finished two headings and still no internet. Everyone has eaten breakfast and it is almost time to make lunch and still nothing. Argh, can you tell that my life revolves around the internet...oh my...:)). After feeding the kids their lunch, I can't take this anymore. I need to go online. I called the cable company asking if I got turned off not knowing, or maybe I missed the notice. No, I am still on and the looks of it my modem is working fine. I thought my ODS downloaded so much stuff overnight, and they got mad at us and turn off our internet.

It turns out that my router needs to be re-set. I thought DH did it this morning before he left to go to a meeting. Well, I guess I was wrong. We have so many pcs at home, I think our router is just so fed up with us...lol.

And another thing, DH found out that my mini-van's battery is dead, and we have to charge it before he left this morning. I also have to help him because it is inside the one car garage, and his truck is out. He needs to pull up very close to have the jumper cable reach, and I have to hold it in the middle. I have not used it since last weekend, I think ODS left the trunk unlock when I asked him to get me something from there. Anyway, everything is good now, and look, I even posted.

Now, I need to give two boys a hair cut, a bangs trim with DD and they all needed to take a bath. Not together of course, they are big enough to notice the difference between a boy and a girl. I'd better get off my behind and start. Have a great weekend, everyone.

3 comments:

Chris February 21, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

i have an award for you http://www.mommyjourney.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Nedekcir February 21, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Thank you Chris, it will show after gathering more blogs.

Unknown February 22, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Sis,

I need to do this also..wake up earlier para makapag drop and blog hop din ako maayus ng wala mga storbo :)

Thanks for the well wishes ha. I am better now.

Have a great week ahead!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com