Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 5, 2010

Looking @ the Sky on Friday

The OzarkHappy Friday everyone, I have a very gloomy sky today and what can brighten this day but a picture of an Ozark lake. (taken in the summer of course) We have snow in our forecast, slow moving snow that is, meaning we will have it until tomorrow. The best part of being a SAHM is, I don't have to go out at all with this thing happening.

On Sunday we are (meaning all of us) going to Howell NJ again, to socialize with my DH friend. However, before that, we will stop at Lambertsville to see my in laws. And I might stop at one of many Asian stores in or around Howell. Hmm, smoke kosher fish anyone?...lol. DH puts it as, "I will look like a little girl in a candy store".

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

4 comments:

Ralph February 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

The sky leaves a blue reflection that is mirrored nicely on the lake below. Such a place, the lake and woods seem a wonderful place to relax on a hot summer's day. Nice take!

Calico Crazy February 5, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Such a pretty view, it's enough to cheer anyone up. We are pretty grey today with all kinds of precipitation in the forecast so this is a welcome change. ~ Calico Contemplations

Nedekcir February 5, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Thanks Ralph and CC. Have great weekend.

Crazy Working Mom February 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Oh, it would be so nice to be out on the lake right now with the sun beating down. But since it's cold and rainy we'll have to rely on your photo to get us through 'till spring/summer. I do love how the tree branch sort of frames the shot.

Very nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along. Happy Friday!
-Tisha @ Looking @ The Sky on Friday

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com