Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 22, 2010

Look! Look!

They are definitely getting bigger every day. Yesterday was the very first day I can play with them. They roll around on their backs and when we tickle their bellies, they are trying to scratch us. We had so much fun watching them bite to play each other.


Just like I mentioned before there are only two kittens that have somewhat close eyes. The other two are already open and walking around wobbly. This is me holding one of them today while my YDS took the picture.


This is the youngest (the last one born) and the very first one who open its eyes. They complain for a bit when they are first picked up. However, after a while they just sleep while being held.


And here are all four of them. DD is still asking on "why" do we have to give them away. Anyway, who wants a kitten? If you are close enough you can pick up one on the 3rd week of April.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 23, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Those are the cutest baby Kitties!!! I love baby kitties :-) Thanks for sharing!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com March 23, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Oh those kittens are such cuties!
I love to give them a hug!
xoxo
MrsM

Anonymous,  March 24, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Very cute...

Nedekcir March 24, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Aren't they the cutest. I can't wait for next week, when they can finally walk around the house. I can see it now, I'm getting attack by little kittens.

Thanks for dropping ladies.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com