Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hydrogen Fuel

How many times have you seen commercials on tv about vehicles using less gasoline? But you can never see those vehicles being sold in your dealership because they are not allowed to sold in your area. Why is it? I know I spoken about the corporate America a few times in this blog. But that is my answer, they buy off the patent from the developer and suppressed it from public to use. Do you remember Tesla's invention?

Why you ask? Here is one scenario: they want you to buy from them, because if 100% of American people use water for fuel they will not gain anything from it. They will not make money. I will not be surprise if they pass a law that hydrogen fuel cars are
illegal. We will see those environmentalists fight for this one. Oops, there is already a law about hydrogen fuel. (I did a goggle and it says so.)

How can you not save money? I heard one resident in NJ runs his entire house on hydrogen. I would like to do it myself. No more electric and gas bills for me. I can spend more money on better things that my family needs.

Do you want your own Hydrogen fuel car, watch the video below.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com