Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What A Day

Two conferences for my two home school kids today. Plus they wanted to do a block scheduling this week. I am beat and much ready for the weekend. And what day is it today?.. yup only Wednesday. We found out that the two are still behind with their lessons. Their last day of school is schedule in July and August. I try not to go too fast to cover everything and I don't want them to skip even an optional lessons. As a matter of fact, they like the optional lessons much better than required. We did not get done until 4:00pm today. Each one of them did five lessons each today. Did I mention that some of those classes is for 2 hours?

I need some rest to get myself ready tomorrow. Have a good night every one.

2 comments:

Bill February 18, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Sounds like you were a very busy person today.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com