Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It Never Get Done

Once you have family like mine, your work is never done. I know I can easily quit blogging and give myself extra time to rest however, that will never happens. That extra time will be filled with other stuff too.

Thinking back when I was young and had nothing to worry about. School is nothing compare to having a family. I feel burnt out most of the time, (it has nothing to do about 1200 ec drop in a day lol) and my body is longing for one nap a day. Now you know how old I'm really am...ha ha ha.

That's all for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

I know how you feel - it's like we have endless tasks here around the house and I don't think quitting blogging will help alot too.

Anyway, if you have sometime, do visit me but dont be scared, okay?

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

don't quit! God will give you the grace and will provide you more strength..

He will give you more.. soon you will realize, working for family will give you the biggest honnors in His Kingdom..

Nedekcir February 14, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Jade, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

Pinoy2 thanks for the encouragement. It's very much appreciated.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com