Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 21, 2009

DD Doing Lessons Today

She needs to do 5 lessons for today. Since she is the only one I have to teach today, I'm giving her more break than usual. I hope she does not get discourage next time she gets sick. I think she is almost caught up with the ending date of June, that's why I want her to do some lessons today.

She don't have other things lined up for today, she may as well do some lessons. By the way, she is being pain in my behind today. Whiny and grumpy in my opinion.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com