Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 20, 2009

DH Helped

Yup, he did yesterday with the request of our 8 year DS. It was not a typical Thursday because her sister is not feeling very well. All I have to do is teach him with no interruption. I wanted to teach him all day to finish his lesson for the week however, he wanted to do less or only what we have for yesterday.

DH did one Science lesson for him and I did three. Not bad, every help is very much welcome. Thank you DH for such a light day load. I even asked him to go to the bank for me to pay our van payment for the month. DH done more than usual load of work yesterday, I'm shocked. (did I said that...lol, just kidding honey) However, I appreciate it very much for helping me yesterday.

In another news, I received the 1099 from IZEA yesterday. Did anyone else received theirs? We already file our taxes last Friday. Now, we will try to amend it this weekend if we can. I made a whooping $2179.00 from them for eight months, not including SS, that amount is only for 3P's.

That's it for today, T.G.I.F. everyone.

1 comments:

Leon1234 February 21, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com