Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thank you Cacai for the lovely award. She is such a friendly lady, she even requested an add to my friendster account.
Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!


10 Honest Things About Nedekcir:
1) I am seeing a psychologist for 4 months now. (don't ask why :P)
2) I love my family.
3) I have so many e-mail address, DH hates it.
4) I am less than 5 feet tall :0, DH like it.
5) I miss Filipino food, badly.
6) I hate winter.
7) I love summer.
8) I love to travel, if only I can do it often.
9) I can't swim however, I can float...lol.
10) I love to grow vegetables.

Now the victims are the following:

  1. Wind Mill
  2. Weng
  3. Pinay Jade
  4. Brown Pinay
  5. Silentstorm
  6. Angie
  7. Mommy Elvs

5 comments:

riablahgs February 7, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

It's nice to know more about you...We're the same at #4 and 2.

Nedekcir February 7, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Thanks for stopping by Ria. THe #4 DH said that it may have something to do that I was born in an Island at the boondocks...lol.

Anonymous,  February 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Now we are talking growing your own fruits and vegetables, this is how we have to do in the times we are living in now.

Cacai M. February 10, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Thank u Ate for such compliment, and u're such more friendly too for accepting my friend request.. thanks a lot for being my new cherish and treasure friend.. god bless u more.. muahh!

Nedekcir February 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

dmobile, yes exactly but living in the north is hard because we can only grow vegetables 6 months of the year.

Cacai, you're welcome.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com