Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cleaning Thursday in "Life of Ours"

Yes, I need to clean the house again for a birthday party this Saturday. (The way I said it, it sounded like I only clean when people are coming over...lol...ok, yes that's right...lol) I can't clean everyday because the kids will just missed it up again about an hour later, so what's the point. Plus, it's taking the ec dropping and adgitize time from me...lol. That sounds so bad...ha ha ha.

I also pulled weeds for 1 hour in a half this morning from 6:30 to 8:00 am while the kids are still sleeping. I cleaned about 4 feet by 4 feet wide in my garden and no one bothers me the whole time. Read my experience yesterday while DC are playing inside the house, it was stressful. This weeding thing is making my whole body ache and mostly my hands. I think I should mix a little bit of sand with the soil to make it a little better to pull weeds from. However, I think if we mix it a few more times will do the trick too, but we were running out of time in May or June.

Ok, I better get my bottom off the chair and start cleaning the house.

2 comments:

alessandra July 23, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Aha, so i'm not the only one, lol!

Nedekcir July 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Thanks for the comment Alessandra. I'm contagious...lol.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com