Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (not so wordless-YDS)

He is Now Potty Trained

I can't believe after 4 weeks he already got this potty thing. I am so proud of myself for training him. All of my boys can hold going to the bathroom at night. Not like my DD, I started training her at age 2, she got the idea on how to use the bathroom but she goes number one when sleeping and needed a diapers to go sleep. The boys are so different, as soon as they fall sleep everything stop and wakes up dry. After a week I don't have to put diaper on them at bed time. However, they takes longer to grasp of using the toilet and I make sure the rules are met and had no exemption. I make sure that he goes on certain time and that is the key.

In This Life of OursLook at him with his underpants. I am done with diapers, no more changing diapers for this mom...yay. Such a good feeling and we can finally go places and not to worry about diaper bags and it only took one month for him. I am so proud of my youngest son, I'm still loving the moment when he runs to me mimicking "I wanna go pee, I wanna go pee..."

I had so much diaper left. Maybe I should do a contest with diapers prizes. Anyway, I do have bunch of diaper in my car. Those are use by me for the kids when we go far places. I used them when they ask to go to the bathroom while driving and we can't make it to a bathroom or we don't know where to go to use a bathroom. I put it on them while standing and tell them to go pee in it. It's a life saver.

2 comments:

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Great pic.

I wish Ian was a little more consistent but he's getting there.

Nedekcir July 23, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Thanks for the comment dddiva, yes you are right consistent is the key.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com