Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 17, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

In This Life of OursMy oldest darling son is getting around this summer. This two pictures came in my in box. I'm not really sure where this ones taken.

In This Life of OursWell, I know where he is this summer but the actual location of the pictures I don't know. Happy Friday everyone! I think we are going to see the new Harry Potter movie this weekend. We will pick the pre-matinee showing and hoping for less people around the theater.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

5 comments:

Grampy July 17, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Nice pictures. Something I always wanted to do. Not now. I don't want to break anything.
Have a good weekend

Genefaith July 18, 2009 at 3:23 AM  

Hi... I won 2nd place of Dj Tammy's slogan contest a@http://www.djtammy.com/2009/07/and-winners-are.html and I won 1000EC from you...u can send it to http://entrecard.com/details/121924...Thank you...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

Nedekcir July 18, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Yes, grampy you should stay away from that.

Genejosh, you got it.

a49erfangirl July 18, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Very nice pictures! Hope you enjoy the new Harry Potter Movie. I haven't seen it yet.

Nedekcir July 18, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

a49er, it was nice. It would be nicer if we did not brought out youngest one with us. I will post about the movie on Monday. Thanks for the comment.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com