Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Second Time Around

AS you all know my SIL got married two weeks ago. I don't really know what her plans after getting married. She lives in her father's house (vacation house) and her new husband own a house himself. This is not official from her but I heard that she will be moving in with him and I guess my FIL will be selling the vacation house. She have 3 children who are all over 18. He has two boys, I think the oldest is turning 18 soon and a younger ones. I saw them at the wedding but as only in-laws and I am not a socializer (is there a word?).

Her oldest daughter is in the legal age and I think, she lives with his BF parents house now and she goes to college (senior this year). The second one is a young man (20YO) who lives with her at the above said vacation house. I think both of them are moving to the new husband house. The youngest, who is 6 months older than my son (ODS) just finish high school and will be going to our local university in fall is moving to her father's house.

Now the new husband...his ex is supposed to be living across the street of his house and the kids lives with their mother. DH and I both said that we will never live across from our new spouse house if their ex lives across the street. We think that there will be too much tension there. Plus I heard that the ex is not married.

I don't how the kids feel about the whole thing. My SIL side already have their own life (well two of them) and they don't meddle with their mother's life. SIL and I are supposed to go to a movie with my kids on Wednesday. Maybe I will ask her about the whole thing but sometimes I think when I ask too personal questions she never answered them.

Oh yea, they are not planning on having anymore kids. I think what they have was enough for them ans don't want to complicate more what they have now. I will write an update if she answer my questions. If you don't see any update that means she don't want to share any information with me.

In another story our oldest niece is getting married this coming August. She is 25 I believe, and our other niece whom who just finished high school will perform the ceremony or blessing (whatever it is in non-traditional wedding). They gotten' all the proper papers and from what I heard by those papers they are already married. (I don't know exactly). That would be another update to watch for. TTFN.


You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Showcase the Post you prefer for more readership. Grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last is meant for Saturday Saved participants only

Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.

4 comments:

Windmill July 25, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Hi Nedekcir,

WOW! this makes a great mini series for your Saturday Saved meme.

I got stuck at the passage where you explained where the ex'es live. ACROSS THE STREET TO EACH OTHER? Jeez! they must be keeping powerful binoculars at their window sills.

And the children from both sides - all grown ups. So that does help some. Can't imagine if the children all were in their teens. It would be mayhem.

Thanks so much for sharing with us on Saturday Saved.

Have a the sweetest weekend there.

God Bless you and family,

Nedekcir July 26, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

lol, yes they live across from each other. And I don't know how my SIL do it, maybe i'll ask her.

Thanks for stopping by.

Grampy July 26, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

That sounds like a real soap opera. I hope all goes well for them. It would make me nervous.

Nedekcir July 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

I hear you grampy and I though my life is boring...lol

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com