Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Update "In This Life of Ours"

Our weekend was spent just around and lounging and relaxing. On Saturday we went out to see "Half Blood Prince" at AMC theater. We paid $4 a head because we went to see it first thing in the morning. Next time we see a movie we will the same thing. If we paid $7 or $9 a head that would be very close to $100 just to see a movie.

I think I still need to buy the DVD when it comes out. Both DH and I missed some part of it because the kids did not cooperate very well. They got bored after the previews and asking to go to the bathroom a lot. I apologize to those in the theater with us, who got the same idea for saving money. It was not horrible but everyone follows whenever one of them need to use the bathroom. YDS was the worst because he started to whine when he can't go with the others.

In This Life of Ours
I will not ruin the movie for those who did not seen it yet. I'm just little disappointed because it feels like the movie was unfinished. I got that feeling maybe because I did not see the whole thing, who knows. And I can't believe there is only one left for Harry Potter movie.

In another story, I tried weeding my garden but I couldn't after the movie. The ground is so packed and it's very hard to pull the weeds out. We did have a rain the day before but somehow it wasn't easy.

DD and my Kinder this year (DS#3) are finally enroll for this school year. I saw that DD previous school already shipped the materials for her 1st grade curriculum. I wonder if I can return it as soon as I get it or refuse to receive it. Maybe I'll just wait for them to contact me and maybe they will send a new packing label for them, I don't know. Even my 3rd grader this year had his materials are ready to ship also. I have not withdraw him yet, because the school I enroll him into have not call me yet to tell me if he is in or not. Now, I have to pack DD computer and other hardware to send it back, starting new this year.

2 comments:

Unknown July 20, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Good to know that you guys had a nice weekend.
Btw, I just got on the mail your DVD package, thanks you very much my friend. Have a nice monday!

Nedekcir July 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Wow, that was fast. You are very welcome.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com