Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Lady Driver Infront Of Me

You switched lane from right to left to let the other driver coming into the highway. You are very nice and considerate. I came behind you fast and yes, I was speeding. Because my two kids bus was late again this morning for the third week in the row. I need to drop of my preschooler to his class at 9am but since I have been following for the last half mile would you think you can go back to the right lane since you are doing the speed limit. Nope, you wouldn't and force me to do another illegal move to passed you on the right side.

I should have left 5 minutes early, and yes I did just that. But if you wait for the bus for almost an hour my 5 minutes early gone to negative 25 minutes. So, if someone comes behind fast, would you be so kind and let them thru the right way. I saw how nice you were letting the incoming traffic to the highway, why is it different is someone trying to pass you.

Thank you for understanding, remember left lane is passing lane, stay on the right.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 18, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com