Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 26, 2008

Trick Or Treat

As you all know I have five children, and on Halloween trick or treating is always a must. I always wanted them to experience how to be a little kid. My husband and I in the other hand never dressed up for this occasion. Even when I was single, I am always allowed to wear costume at work. But since I always have the high up position I never had the chance to make a fool of myself. Plus I don’t have any friends to go out with wearing costume on Halloween. And I am pretty sure my husband wears Halloween costume when he was little.


From the left: Dracula, an Angel (refused to wear her halo), and another Dracula.

You will find pictures of my little ones wearing their costumes. The picture was taken a few years back. Somehow I don’t have a good picture from last year. I made the angel costume for my daughter with the help of my mother. I bought the halo (not in the picture) and the wings that go with it. And I also made the little wizard costume that my 4 month old baby was wearing. I can’t find the picture with the hat on, but the hat is the blue thing you can see on the back of the couch. If you don’t have a mother or a friend to help you with the sewing, you can easily find Halloween costumes at Halloween Costume Stores. They have 85 stores in seven states, and if there is none near you, you can shop and buy costumes online. They offer free economy shipping on orders over $60 and a quick and easy return policy. Hurry offers ends today.

This one is my little Wizard without the hat. The blue thing on the back of the couch is the hat.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com