Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First Day Of School

Yesterday was the first day of school here. My DD was very excited going to a regular school. They woke up around 6:30am and was ready around 7:30am. We don't need to be at the corner until 8:30am. They didn't sit together because the bus driver have this system that 2nd grader in the back of the bus. First grader in the middle and the Kindergarten at the front.

My DS is in the back while my DD is at the front. I kinda ask if they can sit together but she said she need to re-arrange her notes. My DD was ok with it. She didn't cry or made a scene for not sitting next to his brother. I guess the bus driver don't need to sit them together.

So, today my three little ones are all going to school. Two full time and one part time in pre-school. I only have one DC at home today for two three hours.

1 comments:

Petula September 3, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

I hope they had a great first day. It's good that they did so well sitting apart.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com