Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I May Be Homeschooling Earlier Than I Thought

I read this last night, actually DH showed it to me and read it. And according to him this is the way of saying the we are going to be under martial law starting October 1st. This is the same thing they have done in Iraq. They didn't say that we are in war with them, we just went there to take the country over. The same thing when said that the seat belt thing first came out. Saying that if you get fall over and not wearing a seat belt you will not get a citation. But after two years, they came out and said it's a law and you will get a ticket if you are not wearing your seat belt.

Now, they would say it's only for training purposes. After a year or so it would be a law just like China and they will start killing people because they can. MORE CONTROL, the government is taking over. The phrase "for the people by the people" is totally gone. Now it's the government, if you don't like it your dead.
In This Life of Ours
I will be signing up and gathering paper works this week to get my DC's started in home schooling. I don't have any idea what I'll be doing, a little scared but I am more scared on what is going to happen in a few weeks. I think it's time to go home to my country and live in the boondocks. We have more chance in surviving there than here. At least over there they can only reach us by helicopter or the old fashion way by walking.

I never experience martial law, even if I did, I don't remember it.

A few days ago I got a absentee ballot in the mail. Outside the envelope it says; "there are no attacks in the US soil since September 11, 1991, do you think that the terrorist had given up?" And inside they have a world map showing it. US and Russia don't have the red dot. And the rest of the world has some. Two things here; US did not have any attack because US is the one who attacked the US and other places in the world. It might not be the US itself but I'm pretty sure they paid some people to do it for US. Russia did not get attacked because if US tried anything I'm sure that Russia will be all over US and would start a war.

What is the matter with the politician and law maker today. They have all the money in the world, now they wanted to control the population too. Looks to me that they are making a game out of all this. Now they want the real thing to play with. They are not satisfied with pc games anymore and they wanted real people to do it.

Sad, and I bet they don't have souls any more. Remember people starting OCTOBER 1, WE ARE IN MARTIAL LAW. So, what else you call it...Under the military's control is MARTIAL LAW. They may not come out and say it but that's what it meant.

In This Life of Ours This is what it would look like plus tanks.

I will say NO! to this. Exercises my behind. This is not their job unless it's Martial Law.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com