Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 19, 2008

He Decided To Hang Out

My ODS asked yesterday afternoon if we can drop him off to our local YMCA to hang out with friends. My first thought was, "are you feeling ok?" lol. I know I should let him and we did. It surprised us, that's all. I wished he would do it more often. I guessed he is getting old enough to realized that he really needs to get more.

As soon as I picked him up, he told that he invited 2 of them to hang out in our house today. I told him that he needs to pick up our family room. That place is always a messed. I told him that they can stay in there.

I don't have anything for them to snack on. I guess I can stop by today in the grocery store after dropping off my preschooler to school. Chips and salsa should be fine. I don't even know how long they are staying. Oh well, I guess I'll find out today.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com