Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ahh, Kids

Tonight all three little ones (if you look at my header the first 3 from the left) decided to use their chalks to draw all over their bedroom doors and walls. I kinda knew what they are doing because they are keep going back to the bathroom and wetting something. They are wetting the chalks to make it brighter on the walls. Such stinkers.

They just get done cleaning it and going to bed now as punishment I usually let them go to bed whenever they want on the weekend but not tonight. They already written on those area with markers and crayons. They will never stop until the whole wall is covered with their art.

I will be laughing so hard right now if their own kids do the same on their house.

2 comments:

Windmill September 13, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Hi Nedekcir,

A very personal Award to you. :)

http://dfoolonthehill.com/double-diamond-bloggers/the-double-diamond-blogger-awards-for-my-kind-of-distinctive-bloggers

God Bless you Always!

Nedekcir September 13, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Thanks Mr. Windy, I will post it as soon as get the chance. Have a great week.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com