Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 11, 2009

He is Practically a Man Today

ODS 18 Birthday
Just thinking about it makes me feel OLD. Today is my ODS 18th birthday, well actually tonight before 12. I can't believe that my son is entering the manhood today. I just wish he does not enter to it too fast.

Anyway, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ODS. Think of the things you wanted to do, and make sure you pick your own battle for the good and see yourself free or not, six or seven years from now. We are here to help you but we will not sign our freedom just so you can enter a corporation. We will be behind you the other way, the freedom way.

Ok, I better get off the computer and finish teaching your siblings. I still have to bake your chocolate cake.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com