Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top Ten Droppers

I very much appreciated all of you who kept coming back to my blog. Thanks for stopping for 30 days for my top dropper. We should all quit ec together or even remove our widget in our blog for a week. So, what exactly are they doing with all the ec credits they are collecting? Sell them or totally wipe it off the system. And where are they getting the credits for completing offers? Yes, I know I have so many questions, that is how I learn by asking questions.

Business Sphere
In My Kitchen
Everything Has A Reason
Fledgling Blogger
Photography by KML
All Stace, All the Time
Winesworld's Blog
Product Reviews Von Mir
Vegetables Garden
Girls are Made of Sugar and Spice

GO TO FREAKYDESIRES.COM

2 comments:

Momgen October 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Hi you are asking about blueberries well, my favorite flavor is the centurian & premiers ....

Nedekcir October 6, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Hey, thanks Momgen. We will look it up.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com