Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Always Competing

Between my 6 years old only daughter and her brother who is 5 years old. They always like to compete with everything. When the one wanted to finish his or her lessons first, the other one will say the same thing. Mind you I have to teach them one by one.

With the writing, my five years old son will compete with his sister and boast that he knows all the letters in the alphabet. My daughter went to pre-school and pre-kindergarten for two years. He only went to pre-school for 2 months, because I started teaching at home and he decided he don't want to go to the private pre-school anymore.

I am not saying that he can't learn faster than his sister but what I am saying is that his sister had more practice than him. Plus, she is older than him and by far she knew more. Sometimes it's so hard to separate them when they are fighting. And most of the time they both get punish because I don't want to pick sides.

Are kids close in age always like this? DH is 3 years younger than his sister but they fought so much when they were kids, so I don't think age has anything to do with it.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com