Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Update "In This Life of Ours"

We went to our local mazezilla on Saturday while DH was working the voting poll for Continental Congress. We planned this last weekend and he just remember that he can't come with us because of it. He asked her sister to accompany us but we did not went to the corn maze because she did not feel like walking with my kids. She was scared that it would take us a while to get thru. The people who works there told us that if we finish the whole maze it would take about two hours. Not to mention it was very windy over there on Saturday. I just wished DH don't have to work that day.

We only went on the hay ride, saw some cows, my kids enjoyed the slides and the corn pit. Maybe we will try again next weekend with DH with us. However, I was told already that we are going to Port Jervis for some kind of event. I'm not really looking forward to it because he only wanted to go there so that he can talk politics to the people in the group we belong to. You would think they both knew everything that is going on but still need to talk to one another. It is very annoying in my opinion especially that the certain one is a woman. And I am not allowed to chat in my computer to my HS friends because we don't talk about politics. That I might fall in love with them and move back home to meet secretly with them.

I would think he will know that I am meeting them if I go away for certain amount of time. Mind you they are so far away and the person he talk to is just an hour away. Why is it that he can talk someone on the opposite sex and I cannot, mind you mine is thru chat not in person?

Anyway, I'm just letting my prostration out. I think I have to force him not to go next weekend. I'm the one will end up watching the kids and all his going to do is socialize. Below is the kids pictures from outside the corn maze.


DS 3
DD
Corn Pit
YDS little maze
YDS & ODS in corn pit
ODS
DD & DS 3

2 comments:

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

The kids look like they had a blast of fun :)

Your hubby should try and understand that his enjoyment of politics in any way shape or form is causing a disturbance to you. You are doing your part and trying to understand his not wanting you to chat with HS friends. Relationships are a two way street...not a one way street.

You made me lol with your frustration of him thinking you will fall in love if you talk to them :)

Nedekcir October 14, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Thanks Dorothy, you made me smile. I don't really post about things like that but I just really need to let it out. I'm kinda surprise someone read it...lol. I even tried mixing it in into other things. Again thank you, you made me feel a little better about the situation.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com