Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

Oh look! Plenty of power lines to see...lol. This is what happens when I don't stop and take a better pictures. I saw something up above and I can't zoom in my camera. You need to click the picture to see what I am talking about. I could have crop the picture but where is the fun on that...lol.

This is one block away from where I buy raw milk. Right on the stop sign. If you can see the watermarks, just look a little bit higher from the words and you will find it. Tell me what you saw...good luck. Happy Friday the 13th! Better be careful today.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

5 comments:

Rechie November 13, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

wow..great photo..i see something in the air too..it is just a little dot but it looks like a ballon..a gray balloon..i dont know but i see something..i hope it is what you are talking about... happy Friday the 13th LOl

mine is at my here

Nedekcir November 13, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

lol, i know they look gray in the picture but believe it or not it is very colorful when I saw it. Happy Friday.

Calico Crazy November 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Looks like a hot air balloon off in the distance. I hate it when this happens, darn driving always gets in the way of a good photo op. ~ Calico Contemplations

Nedekcir November 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

lol, CC. Yea and when I do stop, I feel like an idiot on the side of the road taking pictures...lol. I can't win.

Icy BC November 13, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

That's cool pic of the sky!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com