Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Are Officially on Thanksgiving Vacation

We are home and not going anywhere. My kids was so excited today because our last day of school for this week. They all wake up early and even started by themselves and went through the optional lessons. I love it, I only have to work a little with their lessons today. They even did their hand writing with out me reminding them to do it. They are good to me today.

DH and I tackled the kitchen, living room and dining over the weekend and he did a great job too. He did the hard stuff and I did the re-arranging part. The only thing need cleaning is the bathrooms, however one organize bathroom will be find.

The classroom need some arranging too. I bet my kids will have to show all the other kids where they go to school. I need to organize it, and put everything where they belong.

Ok, I need a nap if I can and I have to start organizing and of course our dinner tonight. I better start early to finish early and get to bed on time and start early again tomorrow. Is your turkey in the fridge yet? You better take it out of the freezer and put it into the fridge. You may have to cook a frozen turkey if your don't. Then again if you have a fresh one you don't have to worry about it.

Do you have everything you need? I don't like shopping for anything this time of year. I think everyone comes out and every store is very crowded not to mention parking lots are full. And the wait to check out is moving very slow. Hopefully I got everything I need, if not I will have to send DH out and go to a very crowded stores.

Ok, that's it for today. My body is yearning for a nap, right now. However, I have to do other things before I can rest. Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday and make sure you spend some time with your family. Family is always there to help out when you needed it, eventhough we don't like how they live their lives, they are still part of us.

Thank you everyone!

1 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com