Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Candies

Since our kids are old enough to go trick and treating and know the concept of it, we start buying good candy. Actually we always buy candy bars instead of the packs with so many different candy in it. And no we don't buy the bags with little candy bars in it, we buy packs with big candy bars 1.55 oz Hershey's bar and 1.5 oz Reese's peanut butter cups.
My DD can't eat the peanut butter cups (she's allergic to peanut butter), but DH loves them. I bought a box of each from BJ's on Monday and they are half way gone. Between DH and DC those candy bars is disappearing fast. There are 36 bars in each box, so we have a total of 72 bars that is almost gone. I told DH that he needs to go back to get some more for Halloween this Friday.


We don't get much trick or treating around me because the houses are far from each other. Not like in the city that you only need to make a few steps and you are in your neighbors front door already. DH usually drives DC around, because its too much for them if they walk around.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 30, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

this looks awesomely delicious!

by the way, i forgot to inform you that i have accepted your intent to become my sponsor for my blogversary. just comment on my post on what you would like to sponsor, ok?

thanks again.

your post really makes me hungry. i am going to the grocery store to buy some chocolates. ^_^

Nedekcir October 30, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Ruby you can trick or treat in my house on Friday and you can have some of these. :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com