Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 6, 2008

Made A Last Harvest

My PIL took my youngest son out today after dropping off the other 3 in their school. I had a chance to clean out my veggie garden today with no interruption. And very nice PIL, giving me two and a half off from the children.

Anyway, I picked everything from my garden today because weather bug is calling for frost tonight. I even cut all the corns and tied them in the bunch to display out side my front door (with young corns in them). Then DH came home and told me that they removed the frost warning. I wanted those corn to matured, now because I act accordingly to the weather report, I'm not going to taste any of those weird corns anymore. Got the rest of my string/yard/long/asparagus beans, all of the bell peppers and the gourds too. All was left are the weeds that never stop growing and never affected by cold nights. It doesn't matter how much I pull them out they keep coming back.

Now, all I have to do is wait for those vegetables remains to dry, then we can mix the soil to get it ready for next year.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

hello there, i observed that you are my faithful dropper. i hope i dont sound taht snob or grateful to recognize you. your droppings are appreciated all these many weeks.

more power to u and ur blog. i dropped one today!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com