Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 13, 2008

Learning To Use The Potty

YDS has been interested on going in the potty. Wow, I just potty trained my pre-preschooler in June and now my youngest one is asking to use the potty. This is good, he can go to preschool next year, just like my DD. She started preschool at the age of three.

I still put diaper on him, but I always ask him if he wants to use the potty. But sometimes I think I wait to long, and he already wet his diaper. I am so proud of him, I don't even have to start it. He did it himself. He was the first one to show interest on using the potty. Not like the others, I have to introduced it to them.

I can't wait when all of them are potty trained.

2 comments:

twinks October 14, 2008 at 4:25 AM  

Hi,
that's one smart kid you got.
for sure he won't be wearing any diaper soon..

Have a great day :]

Anonymous,  October 14, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

My 14month old wants to use the potty because her big sister is being potty trained but I think I'll wait until she is 2

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com