Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

We are planning on going apple picking this weekend. I'm pretty sure our kids will love to do that. Hoping for a nice weekend because I wanted to clean up my vegetable garden too. I harvested one of my gourd yesterday since I have a few fruits. I thought I will never a chance to taste it this year. They grow like a weed in my opinion. One day they are as little as my finger and next thing I know they are ready to be pick.

So, what's your plan this weekend?

1 comments:

twinks October 4, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

Wow apple picking!would love to experience that.
Have fun!
About our weekend plan, hmmm..no special plan, maybe a go out for dinner with family. Have a great weekend.

btw, about the layout, just email me at twinkletoe08@gmail.com

thanks

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com