Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 24, 2008

My Preschooler

He always makes me smile when he talk about him as the third person. I guessed his teacher always asked his name at school, and he can't differentiate between saying his name and saying I or me instead.

When someone asked him what his name is, he always answer it with "me" before he went to preschool. Now he always say his name, even if he is talking about himself. He is so funny.

Not to mention when he say "me too", he would say "me either". His sister and him are the same. At least with him he will repeat it the way we tell him. But his sister will insist that she is correct, and we are wrong. Ahhh kids..

3 comments:

windmill October 25, 2008 at 2:04 AM  

But his sister will insist that she is correct, and we are wrong.

Does that trait come from Mom or from Dad? LOL!

Nedekcir October 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

LOL, oh is that the way it works. ty WM.

Anonymous,  October 27, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

it's good to see how our kids grow and develop each day.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com