Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Made it To The Apple Orchard


Finally, we were able to go yesterday to picked some apples. DC enjoyed picking them, we had to watch carefully because they picked the ones on the ground. We didn't stay much because they filled up our bushel too fast. Plus we can't eat all of them within a few days. I don't want rotten apples at home. They were .69 cents a pound and we picked $10.00 worth. They are very fresh and crunchy, not like the ones we buy at the grocery store. Mostly over ripe and the texture is almost like a sponge.

DH made apple cobbler as soon as we got home. They were delicious, my first time eating it. I like the crumble on top the most.

I don't have any picture to share because I forgot to put the memory card in the camera. I had the camera with me, when I started taking picture a message pop up telling me that it can't save the picture. I looked inside ans sure enough there is no memory card.

I was so happy, because this time I had my camera with me. The last time we went there, (2 years ago) I forgot to bring it. I had to use my camera phone, but this time I didn't bother using it again. It cost money taking it out of the phone to put in my computer. Hopefully next year, I can bring all what is needed.

2 comments:

iceah October 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

wow, i love green apples c:
red is okay but i love the somewhat sour taste of green ones c:

Nedekcir October 17, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

These ones are called Golden Delicious. Thanks for stopping and leaving some comments.

Have a great weekend!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com