Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 10, 2008

We Need a New Kitchen Sink

We have so many plans when we moved to this house. Make a few rooms downstairs for a family room, a home office and a walk path outside our front door towards the driveway and garage. We accomplished it within a few years, because our budget in home repairs and improvement is next to nothing. It’s hard when there is only one income coming in. We need to care of our necessities before anything else. And whenever we have some extra we always spend it on our house, repairing and improving. And our next project will be the kitchen.


We always, (well…mostly me) wanted a new and bigger kitchen. I can work on ours now, but when I needed help during the holidays, there is no room for a second person to help. If ever we have enough save up to remodel our kitchen, I like to have stainless sinks put in, more drawers, and a pantry would be nice too. We don’t have enough room for groceries and kitchen things. Some of our groceries are down in the basement. It’s a pain going up and down for groceries. Not to mention when making a grocery lists. I have to check both before going. It’s time consuming.

How about you? Are you planning on doing some home improvement? Check the link above for high quality sinks at wholesale prices.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com