Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Bus Was Early Today

I was already on my front yard when my alarm went off (4:00), to picked up my DC from the bus stop. They are schedule to come at 4:11pm but today, somehow I missed them. Once I got to the bus stop, and old lady on a van approached me and mentioned that my DC bus already came and left. I wanted to answer her but my cell rang. Sure enough it was the transportation department telling me that my DC are still in the bus. Instead of me asking where to get them, I said "they are early today?". She asked me if I know Goodale road, will you know what, I live here for 5 years now and I don't have any idea what the road names are around my house. Not to mention if I don't drive pass it everyday, I will never know their names.

So, they decided (transportation and bus driver) to drive my kids back to my house. As soon as she (bus driver) open the door, she told me that she can't stand my DD screaming and saying she wanted to go home. It kinda made me laugh inside but I do feel bad for DC.

I told her that next time they come early just let my kids off. Then she said that my 2nd grader is allowed to get off, without and adult. But my Kinder can't, see, that is what she get for coming early and not letting my DC off the bus.

I feel bad for my DD, she was crying and shaking when they got off the bus. And my DS was so mad at me. He does not understand that if the bus is supposed to show up at certain time and I need to be there 10 minutes early, that they will not see me 15 minutes early. I'll be there when I am supposed to, not before not after.

So now, I think I need to set my alarm 15 minutes early. I don't want that happening again. I can't wait to get all the materials for home school. I don't need to worry about this crap once we get started.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com