Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 14, 2009

Looking at the Sky on Friday

East Sky @ In This Life of OursThis is the sky looks like @ the east this morning. It's getting brighter every minute and I am hoping for bright sky around noon.

Photobucket
For more images click this logo.

Here is my East view as of 10:15 this morning. We are getting there.

Looking at the East 10:15AMCan you tell I'm not doing anything today...lol. Here is the same images above at 12:39PM.

Looking at the EAST 12:39PM
Here is another one at 2:40 this afternoon. Hmm, I wonder if I can keep this up until the sun goes down. We'll to see then.

Looking at the East 2:40PM
Here is the look of my eastern sky at 5:09pm.

5:09PM

6 comments:

Dianne August 14, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I hope you have a bright day!
pretty photo

Nedekcir August 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Thanks for stopping Dianne.

a49erfangirl August 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Certainly is getting brighter. It was pretty cloudy here this morning with a storm off to our east. Now it's sunny with some puffy clouds in the sky. I love how you got the changes in time.

Grampy August 14, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Very pretty photos. Hope you have a nice sunny day. And a sparkling weekend.

Nedekcir August 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Thanks a49er and grampy, wishing you both a great weekend too.

Anonymous,  August 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

It was fun watching your sky throughout the day.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com