Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 31, 2009

Staying Warm in Colder Days

Did you feel the cold temperature we had last night, for those who live in the northeast? I am not ready for this temperature to start because my vegetables hardly made any seeds for my next year seeds. I hope we don’t get the frost too soon that definitely means that I have to buy new seeds for next year. I know a lot of us suffer from too much rain here in the northeast or north part of the country.

I also wish that we had our house build from the ground up and build according to our liking. However, we can’t complain on how much we got the house for. Renovating can be very costly and we only fix things that needed to be fixing at this time. Furthermore, if money is not an object we could do the whole floor heated. Who needs a carpet if our floor is heated and very cost effective? We don’t need to heat house too much because the heat from the floor will help us get warm. I will be sleeping on those floors instead of cold bed.

And have you gone to the bathroom or kitchen early in the morning? I cannot wear socks everyday because they sweat and made it stinky. (I have a post about my feet last year.) Walking into a cold bathroom and kitchen floor in the morning made me colder and I turn the heater higher too. Oh my, and don’t get me started on our walls, I think a newer insulation all around the house is necessary. However if they are broken don’t fix it. It will get fix when the budget can afford it. We just need to wear something thick to get warm for now.

1 comments:

Unknown September 1, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

always looking for ways to keep warm in the winter. Thanks

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com