Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Save - The Best for Last #6

July Top EC
Droppers

Thank you very much everyone for dropping. Five of you are tie in first place and your EC widget will be displayed in my side bar for a month.




You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Showcase the Post you prefer for more readership. Grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last is meant for Saturday Saved participants only

Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.

2 comments:

Windmill August 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Uh-Oh! I have backed out of EntreCard and therefore will not be in your Top list.

All the same, Congratulations to the Top Droppers here.

Have a great weekend Nedekcir.

Nedekcir August 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Oh yes, I read your post about it. Thanks for stopping by Mr. Windy.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com