Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Power Steering

Kia Sedona Power Steering

Most of the vehicles back home don't have power steering rack or power steering box when I went home in 2001. We borrowed my cousin’s trike (motorcycle with side car) and jeep to use around the island, to our surprise we were having hard time turning with the jeep. We both started laughing because we have never driven a vehicle without a power steering. I never learn how to drive back home (Philippines) and when I started driving here in the US these things are used nationwide. Maybe you will find the antique cars, but there is no way I will take it for a test drive. And if you have a vehicle with no power steering, here is your chance to buy one for your antique vehicles. They offer the highest quality at wholesale prices.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com