Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Update "In This Life of Ours"

ODS came home from his very long summer vacation on Saturday. My second DS suggested that we should make a welcome home cake for him. Then DH agree that we should and guess who did all the cooking and stuff. DH end up sleeping the whole time I was out shopping for the celebration.

Anyway, I did not even have time to write my Saturday Save because I was very busy. I finished all my EC and Adgitize drops around 11pm. I was very very tired on Saturday. Sunday I just rest the whole day and folded a lot of clothes. I love washing clothes but folding and putting it away takes a while because I don't feel like doing it.

The weeds in my garden is out of control. I don't feel much about continue wedding it. Every time it rains for two days all the weeds are higher than my vegetables. I almost in the verge of just leaving it alone. Put the black plastic over it and start again next year. And make sure make plots and mix the soil well enough and add some sand for better drainage too.

I have a growing ulcer in my mouth because of all the cake I been eating the past week. The wheat and I is not getting along. I put some colloidal silver directly on it and hoping it will stop it for coming out and hurting more. Not to mention I am eating a lot of Nectarine (sour and sweet) lately. With the combination of citrus and wheat is a waiting ulcer for my mouth.

So, how is your weekend?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com