Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (not so wordless)

Tenth Wedding Anniversary (Mr. & Mrs. Cheers)
I am so lucky to have found such a husband with whom I share many beliefs. We are the same in so many ways yet different in others. And our job is to find balance in all of this and make everything work.

The video I put together with our wedding song. We had a church wedding with the closest family. I think there was a total of 14 or 15 people. We ate at the local restaurant with no reservation. They were not crowded so, they don't mind.



We went to a local photographer to get a nicer pictures. But I like my smile from my own camera. The smile on the professional taken shots does not look real to me. Plus, DH & ODS are looking somewhere else. Every time the photographer say look here, I think they are looking at something rather than the lens of the camera.

Love is what I feel each time you smile or touch my hand.
Love is how we know each others thoughts, and understand...
Love is all the joy we share, the happiness you bring.
Love is what you mean to - and you mean everything!
The love we share is the most beautiful thing in the world.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

2 comments:

Grampy August 12, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Very nice. Wonderful video. Happy Anniversary.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com