Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Save - The Best For Last #7

Google Sorry?

I was dropping EC from my inbox yesterday and look at google gave me from 3 blogs. I don't have any idea what it this all about. What they mean by automated queries? I wish I have one, whatever that is. I bet it can save myself an online time and spend it weeding instead.

However, after cleaning my cache I started over and the same 3 blogs loaded with no problem. Weird. Did anyone got this message before? Do I have some kind of virus lingering in my system or blogs...something? Can anyone elaborate?

Google Error

In another story, we will be celebrating our (DH&I) birthday's and anniversary this weekend. My birthday is Monday, his is Tuesday and our Anniversary is on Wednesday. We are both turning 39 (wow, we are getting there) and this is our 10th year wedding anniversary. Like most marriage there are rocky times however, we have mostly good times. But I can't deny that the rocky times, they are not too much of it, but can outnumber the good times when the arguments happened.

Through good times and bad times, we are still here still trying to work it out...and it is very hard to make it work sometimes and mostly working over time in most time. However, we have children and it not fair to them if the bad times will win between us parents. We both never worked so hard for anything but each other. Hoping and wishing to fight for each other and for our children more in the future. Who ever said that being married is a piece of cake is joking and doesn't know what they are talking about.

Have a great weekend everyone and we will be celebrating our best times for 11 1/2 years we been together. Looking back the bad times and make sure we don't get into those bad times anymore and make ourselves better. Very easy to say than done but we will try. We made it this long, (I know there are many who gets divorce way after 10 years) and I/we have to make this work if we want our children to grow normal. I been there and it's not the best to everyone who is involve and I have a proof (my ODS) to prove it.

Make it work, make it work. Happy Saturday!





You’re invited to join Saturday Saved – The Best For Last. Please grab this code at [[ WmotH ]] Saturday Saved-The Best For Last link is meant for Saturday Saved participants only

Please enter the your Saturday Saved Post URL by clicking on Master Linky Banner below.


9 comments:

Windmill August 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Hi Nedekcir,

Ah! I opened the Google warning image on a separate Browser tab to read the contents.

Methinks it is harmless. Most likely some spammer trying to send something to Google server that hosts your blog.

Oh that's a great milestone. 10 years of married life. And bithdays being so close to one another.

Indeed, marriage is over-romanticised though some of it is required. But when it gets into the humdrum, I agree that it takes a lot to make it work.

My ex American Bosses would agree with what you've said. None of their marriages lasted. LOL! Asian women simply overwhelmed them.

Thanks for sharing your Saturday Saved with us.

May I take this opportunity to wish you and your hubbie both;
Happy Wedding Anniversary and Many Happy Returns on yours and his 39th Birthday.

Cheers!a

Nedekcir August 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Thank you so much for the greetings. Hoping everything are well for you as well. Happy weekend!

Bill August 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

part of what you say was somebody trying to hack into twitter and facebook. Because i got the same message and so did a lot of other people that use twitter or facebook. Have a great weekend.

Tristan August 9, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

I did also get the same 3 warnings, so i do think it was a Google hickup this time.

Julia August 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Hey, I am going to post your Apron Goddess Picture this week. Some how it go buried in my photo emails!!! Sorry it has taken so long. I will post on Tuesday. :)

Julia

Nedekcir August 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Thank you Bill and Tristan, good thing I'm not the only one.

Thanks Julia, now everyone can see my ugly apron...lol.

MaricrisG August 9, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is an accomplishment. As for the google thingy. I never experienced that but I was infected with a virus so bad I don't do drops anymore. The widget is still in my blog but it is pretty much non-functional in my laptop. Please be careful when making drops.

Maricris
http://zenforyou.dalefg.net

Anonymous,  August 10, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

hi ned,

i just felt to leave you a comment because in the first place i am interested with your work(Child Development). Yoo may ask why? I am the kind of person who loves and protects children though I am not doing it to the extent because of my limitation factors. But im still helping them in my own simple ways.

I hope I got your attention with my comment and if your interested you may read my blog about street children.(http://raysdesign.blogspot.com) Maybe we have the same thoughts about them.

thats all,

Its nice to read about your happy marriage.

God Bless!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com