Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Infestation

After a month having the second cat litter (1st) from our very first cat, fleas infested our house. I woke up one morning, change to regular clothes, went to the bathroom, then to the kitchen to get my 1 cup of coffee for the day...feet are itchy. Oh no! what are these black bugs on my feet? DH informed me that they are fleas.


I was itching for a few days before it. I stop playing with the kittens and bug my husband to go to a pet store to get some spray and cat/kitten fleas control. After a week fleas calm down and we will bomb the house when the kittens are adopted. We have to pick a weekend when we can spend time somewhere far. Leave the mother and son cat outside the house with feed.


I still get bitten when I stay long in the living room. I got the most bite and DH got the least or non at all. Remember my post after 4th of July? We were outside lighting some fireworks and bugs bite me. I told you, bug in my area loves Asian blood. Now, the fleas...Writing this makes my skin itchy....:(


Our cat have 3 kittens this time. Her first was 4 and we kept 1 of them. This time we will let them all get adopted. I think they are all female. We don't need female until the mother is old. And btw, I do vacuum everyday since we found out we have fleas. I would love to vacuum the kittens fur too, but they run away when they hear the vacuum being near...lol. Oh yes, we don't have a different color kittens this time. I think the mother cat settle for 1 male this time. She was such a w&*$@ last time.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com