Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Second Home

DH found this in his listing yesterday and email it to me. Not bad for the price below 70K. There are no places to get jobs but I think we can manage considering we will be using this as second home. Northeast winter weather is brutal, and it will be nice to move somewhere warmer during winter months.

This is in Ranger GA, with 12.4 acres land. I like to have that much land here where I am right now. We can afford the monthly payment but we don't have anything for a down payment and we don't want to borrow anything from a bank. This one will be nice if the owners' finance it themselves.

I like how it sit 1/2 mile from the road.

Do you own it? Can we talk, well actually DH would like to speak to you, and maybe come to terms. This is DH and I dream property, in the middle of nowhere. I can see it now, farm animals around the house and we don't need to buy meat for our own consumption....NICCCCCEEEEEEEEEE...ok I am dreaming...better wake up and return to reality....:)))

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com