Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alzheimer Moment

Who goes around at people houses on Saturday? Not in my neighborhood since I got rid of some religious people trying to get us to go in their church. I'm sorry but DH has more knowledge of the bible than they do. And no, we don't try people to convert on our belief, as long as you follow the golden rule...that's pretty much it.

Someone was knocking on our front door today. My thought immediately, who the heck is it, on Saturday. There was a tall young man carrying a black huge garbage bag. Are you Kcir's wife, right? Yes, I am...I told the man, he looks familiar. Then he continues on telling me that they are cleaning their attic and giving away some stuff toys. They knew that we have kids, and we might want it. I decline nicely and he said he is my neighbor. I started smiling with embarrassment, I think I turned red the whole time he was at the front door.

After he left, I was like...DUH! However, I recognize him but I cannot pinpoint where I knew him from. Yeah, he is my neighbor whom I see often but not spoken to. Anyway, I didn't take the toys because our house is already stuff with so many toys. Not to mention I am the only one always cleaning this mess. I know they are just being nice but sorry, I can't put myself into more work.

DD and I went outside when starting to get dark because she forgot a toy outside, he was burning something smelly in their yard. I think he is burning the huge garbage bag of toys he offered us.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com