Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 13, 2010

LATSOF/Sky Watch Friday

Yes, I have a cloudy sky. We can use the rain because the lady I get the raw milk from is having hard time getting milk from the cow. Not enough fresh grass she said and I have to go some where else to buy some. I am glad too because I don't need to water my vegetable garden for a while. And 3rd, cooler at night. $500 a month in electric bill is hard in our pocket...whew!

Have a great weekend everyone! I am trying to get set up with up-coming school year. Materials need to put on shelves and cleaning (air cleaning) the PC's to get them ready for another school year. Just thinking about it, makes me want to go away and forget about school altogether.

Happy Friday!!!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com